Monday, December 14, 2009

What to get a 5 year old for Christmas???

With Christmas fast upon us, I am in need of a few more presents for Jansen, so I decided to go straight to the source. Everything we see in the store, she screams that she wants it, so this morning before we left the house I sat down and chatted with her and asked her what she wanted the very, very most for Christmas. Without hesitation, she eagerly replied 'A trunk full of money!'. Not money, not lots of money, a TRUNK FULL of money!

How on earth she came up with that, I'll never know. I asked her if she might want some Strawberry Shortcake or My Little Pony stuff, to which she said 'No. I already have that stuff. I just want a trunk full of money'.

She's a smart little cookie there! Now, where can I pick that up cheap???

No comments:

Post a Comment