Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Hudson - January 9th, 2010!

We were blessed with the most beautiful baby boy on January 9, 2008. Weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs, 8 oz, he immediately brought a whole new light to our lives! Hudson has been such a joy - and surprise! I wasn't so sure about boys before Hudson, but now that he's around I'd take 10 of him! I absolutely can not get enough of this little guy!!!

Hudson was lucky enough to be born on his Auntie Breann's birthday, so this year while the adults celebrated her 30th birthday in New Orleans, Hudson celebrated his 2nd birthday in Henderson with his grandparents and cousins. I haven't got the pictures yet, but will post when I do!!!

We love you so much, buddy! Thanks for the great joy you have brought to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment