Monday, March 1, 2010

Adult Night Out!!!!

Mike and I never forget that mommy's and daddy's need to have fun of their own! This past weekend we joined a great group of our friends at a local bar to see a band called Poison Cherry. They're an 80s cover band and they are GREAT! They get totally into 'character' with the big hair, ripped jeans and groupies. It's always a good time!

We had a little funny when we told Jansen we were going out:

Me: Jansen, you're going to have a babysitter because daddy and I are going out tonight
Jansen: Where are you going? Can I come?
Me: No, it's just a place for mommy's and daddy's
Jansen: Oh, so they're going to have WINE there??!!!

She cracks me up!!!!!
Me and Mikey!

Oh yea, I still got moves!



Sisters!!!!

Some random guy jumped in the picture. Check out Bresha's face!!! I LOVE it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. FUN! You are looking really really great! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete